Tuesday, August 17, 2010

...her name is Mini...*cough cough...

found this in an old Taiwan car magazine i bought some time ago...& I'm not really that into cars LoL...they say sharing is caring so I'm showing you guys (and gals) love by sharing these scans of this sweet piece of ass...the profile on the mag reads her name as Mini...trust me...@32c those puppies are far from 'mini'...
anyways i think I'll review this on my next post...still feeling lethargic even after a whole week off after a major work project,coincidentally there's a bit of buzz online about some deleted scenes for the bluray release of the original StarWars trilogy soon...one scene called the 'missing lightsabre scene' in ROTJ...
click the above screen grab of the scene to watch the clip,you can actually hear super-nerds having a massive nerd-gasm watching it..so funny...notebook batt flat soon so I'll catch you soon...enjoy Mini :p

No comments:

Post a Comment