Sunday, May 8, 2011

MMS63 Hot Toys Captain Dallas final part: headsculpt & whole figure.

 Done...
Please get out of here...5/5 for Tom Skerritt likeness head-sculpt of Captain Dallas.
details done...lets step back and have a look at the whole figure in its glory...
Helmet on close ups...
Working on this pictorial review of this excellent figure set has made me appreciate this item even more...its definitely a 'keep in the box' collection for me until I get a proper glass cabinet for it & the others. Anyways i hope you guys enjoy these pics and the other previous parts: 1 & 2. The movie Alien holds a special place in my childhood as i remember my late dad bringing us to the local movie theater when this movie premiered...it was so packed & it was like nothing we've ever seen. Well until the next time peeps enjoy Happy Mother's Day weekend and I'll leave you with some excellent stills from the movie below.

No comments:

Post a Comment