Thursday, August 25, 2011

Itaewon Korea 10-12 Aug work trip...

my first time in South Korea for work trip...this is the view from my 6th floor hotel room...thats Yongsan-gu district you see with the popular Itaewon shopping+bar area below...enjoy my pictorial post of Itaewon!!!








the first thing i had in South Korea was the Bulgogi Burger @Burger King...was good!!!


??? don't ask me eh LoL...












yes this cute puppy lives & sleeps in this scooter's box...
the Grand Hyatt in Seoul...USD$750 per night...company paid...I would not be able to afford such a stay if not for this being a company work trip :p






loved walking down this back alley with all the different variety of Korean street foods available...






authentic Bibimbap on the back alley streets of Seoul...only $7000 won plus the soft drink... wasn't too bad...




Incheon International Airport is HUGE!!! and the free WiFi is awesome... everywhere you go the signal is strong...

well that's my Itaewon Korea post...and no toy hauls from this trip -_-.* hope you enjoyed my pics post...see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment