Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end...of 2011.

2011 your going down...
...and welcome 2012!!! I want to first and foremost thank those of you who still frequent my amateur hobby/lifestyle blog...you may have notice less and less toy hauls and postings...well...supporting and providing for another person in your life can do that to you- i literally CANNOT afford to indulge in this hobby much anymore...in fact this below is my last proper purchase some months ago...
...but its OK i will continue to post other interesting stuff here...hence the title of my blog actfigs "& STUFF" and to be honest I've tonnes of other stuff in my collection i haven't shared with you all yet!!! So...
Well here's me wishing all of you a Happy and safe end of 2011 and a hangover to the max start of 2012...see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment