Friday, February 24, 2012

Belated birthday haul...sort of...

Mi gusta...
got this as a belated birthday gift for myself some time ago...yes I've been super crazy busy lately and only now had the time/energy to post this...problem?

anyways...I LOVE this...it was my birthday and I wanted to treat myself...the 3 figures included was the big selling point of this AT-ST set...you can read a very nice review of this here.
I've wanted to get a SnowTrooper for ages...now I have two...tee hee...
and please I have no words for how awesome the AT-ST is...the driver figure too...simply awesome...Mi Gusta...
...and just for the hell of it got this too cos...I don't have a Han yet in my current SW collection...anyways like i said I've been super crazy eff out of my head busy...i have no time or even energy after work...sad eh? Don't be...i will still be active here...just not so frequent,as usual enjoy the post and I'll see you when I see yous...OK? Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment