Monday, August 13, 2012

Lego 9493...duh

Build time...
First stage of five...I love these build-it-yourselves toys...
Almost done...
Booyah...pretty awesome...from the back view too...
And please look at these guys...Luke & R2S2 with Porkins and another R2 unit...neat-o
Well that's it for my pictorial post about this awesome yet affordable Lego Star Wars set...Sgd/Bnd$139.90 from Toy R Us Brunei...I was having a sudden craving for a proper big set and this was it...and i re-lived my childhood with this...I wonder what's next?

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos, they're all really great looking! That picture of the minifigs in front of the ship is especially really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lego Team,I'm glad you enjoyed my post...kudos to your site too! Thanks again for visiting!

      Delete