Sunday, October 30, 2016

One of these was only USD$2.15

Son of Solo vs. son of Odin... who would win?
Many of you who visit this blog especially from the beginning will think I have stopped collecting/buying toys... you are right and you are wrong. I have simply simplified my collecting in terms of cost and quantity. No more monthly hauls but an occasional purchase here and there... and I have no problem buying from the secondary market or loose bargain bin items. You can really find some great stuff there to satisfy the chunk of plastic addiction. Anyways this was this week's purchase on a whim and simply cos my hands were itchy and I had a bit of cash in hand. These were also great for a bit of quick fun toy photography which I haven't done in a long time. Anyways enjoy the pic and I'll keep you guessing on which one cost the amount stated. Cheers and thanks for still visiting this blog of mine.
note to self: lets not walk into Toys R Us too often anymore k.

No comments:

Post a Comment