Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tamiya 1/24 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR team "Original Teile" DTM sportscar











And now for something completely different...had this model for years which explains the bit of permanent dust on it. I'm not a car fan really but this was just for fun and its something worth working on other then military models,its not a fully completed project as you can see from certain missing parts..which is also due to having a naughty 4 year-old nephew who seems to be able to get his hands on my stuff..LoL. The main feature of this model that attracted me was the decals etc. which took me AGES to do but I'm happy with the overall result and of course any Tamiya model I'm most happy to work on, very minimal painting was done on the model after the decals application with just a clear coat seal to protect the finishing. Hope you guys enjoy the images of this sports car model.

No comments:

Post a Comment