Saturday, March 31, 2012

KL trip toy viewing...


It was coincidence there was a branch of my favorite Malaysian toy shop at the nearby Empire Gallery Subang shopping mall near our resort during my short mini KL trip recently...so with this visit I have checked out all 3 branches of XL-Shop in west Malaysia except for the HQ in Ampang...next time maybe...

only had a look-see look-see here cos i was on a tight budget but its another good display and variety of stuff...oh well...here's my previous visit to XL-Shop Berjaya Times Square in 2009...this and this too. OK...next...
there is a ToysRus just next to XL-Shop @Empire so these are some of the shots I managed with my iPhone...and of course I couldn't resist...
getting some of my current collection addiction...it continues...next...KLIA passenger arrival/departure hall...
how could I resist...so with whatever leftover RM i had...i got this one below out of the SW blu-ray deleted scene figures...
I'm slowly getting back into collecting SW figures lately...I think I'll do another pic review of this figure another time..."it's a TRAP!!!"...anyways...hope you enjoy the posting...I'll see yous when I see yous.

No comments:

Post a Comment