Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mini project

arghhh...can't...resist...so after many years not buying SW action figures...i got one...
...but something was bothering me...for such a nice figure in this size...the helmet is TOO CLEAN...*see below.
ok..nvm...just get a black ink pen & some thinner & flat black paint...
PRESTO!!!Done...see? Much better right as compared to the actual helmet?
very pleased with this purchase but i doubt I'll re-start hoarding these again...was really demoralized when another SW fan buddy told me my previous haul which was made up of POTF figures were worth...nothing -_-." cos they weren't vintage/old enough...so i sold em all off.
anyways this probably really is the best Luke in SnowSpeeder gear figure in terms of sculpt & detail...not bad for a one off...hand itchy for an R2 though...

btw...SELAMAT HARI RAYA to ALL my Muslim friends...hope you had a safe & happy one!

3 comments: