Monday, September 21, 2009

China Square Central @Chinatown Sg.


China Square Central (right gray building) like most mid sized shopping complexes is what you would call a hidden gem,located 1 block behind Chinatown Point (left gray building) I would have never guessed this could possibly be Sg's otaku heaven,thanks to Kenmoo who told me about it.

And i always thought Sunshine Plaza was Sg's otaku heaven,well maybe #2.

Imagine at least 10 of these super stocked toyshops all under the same roof and most of them on the same floor area-jaw dropping if i was a serious toy junkie,so next time your in Sg and you want some some serious toys retailing therapy this is the place for you esp since i heard the toyshop owners regularly hold a 'flea market' Sunday sale.

Here's another post on CSC from another Sg toy blogger.

...and here's another.

*oh i bought a model of this 1:48 F-16I for my bro who shares the same modeling hobby as me from this shop.

...as for me?

due to tight budget & low cash i only got myself this HT 1/6 M4A1 with XM26 LSS from CSC,good enough already liao lah.

Well that's it for my toyshops postings from my recent Sg Aug work trip,Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin to all the Muslim visitors to my blog where ever you are-be safe and God bless.

PS: R.I.P. Crayon Shin-chan manga creator Yoshito Usui.

No comments:

Post a Comment