Monday, September 28, 2009

Master Chief John James 'Jack' Urgayle in G.I. Jane.

i was never really happy with how my HT Navy SEAL H.A.L.O. Night Ops Jumper looked..so over the weekend just for fun i took it apart and did a simple kitbash to give it justice. Bare in mind that the head-sculpt was a dead ringer for Viggo Mortensen as Command Master Chief John James Urgayle from the 1997 movie G.I. Jane it was a no brainer to re-bash this figure as a Navy Seal in standard ops gear so I've stripped most of the original gear off and replaced the original black jumpsuit with a olive drab one from one of my BBi figures and simply replaced the primary weapon of choice with the classic Navy Seal c.q.c. favorite- the H&K MP5 (DML) with straight mag clip.

finally some sunshades as the paint job on the eyes were bit off and gave him a crazy eyed look...and presto!!!

kit-bashing is great and doesn't have to involve a major project...just some simple small steps here & there...trust me this now look a whole lot better & more interesting then the original figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment